canberrabirds

New Superb parrot citizen science survey + our Gang-gang breeding survey

To: "" <>
Subject: New Superb parrot citizen science survey + our Gang-gang breeding survey
From: Kathryn Eyles <>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 23:13:14 +0000
Dear chat-liners
OEH had set up a portal in the ALA for observers to enter sightings of the superb parrot. The portal entry page has a similar look to our Gang-gang survey and you will need to register and create a user name and password. You can find a link to the portal page here:

Also we are our running a Gang-gang breeding survey this nesting season - If you see Gang-gangs showing interest in potential nest hollows, observers can fill in an on-line form at: http://canberrabirds.org.au/observing-birds/incidental-record-form/
Observers should provide information on the location, number of birds and their activity and then if able, regularly return to the site and record any further activity. If there is no activity, still fill in the form and enter a zero for numbers with the text ‘This is a zero Gang-gang report’ in the notes section. Further info can be obtained by emailing the Gang-gang project team

Happy birding
regards
Kathy
COG Gang-gang survey project team