canberrabirds

signs of spring

To: Suzanne EDGAR <>
Subject: signs of spring
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 03:19:26 +0000
Sz

Given that our chilled-out Frogmouths seem able to fight off the most obnoxious native species in Canberra (MONSIC) I would have thought a feisty Butcherbird would give MONSIC a bit of a hiding.  Especially if they apply tag-team principles.

 Or have the Butcherbirds absorbed your peaceful nature?

Martin