canberrabirds

Photographers - Request for image of Superb Parrot

To: 'canberrabirds chatline' <>
Subject: Photographers - Request for image of Superb Parrot
From: Julian Robinson <>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 07:28:46 +0000

Further to this request – if you have a suitable photo please send directly to Rosie at full resolution.  The image will be published in A4 landscape format so needs to be at LEAST 3000 wide x 2000 high pixels, preferably more.  Their deadline is Monday.

--

See below, request for good photo of Superb Parrot for a calendar, willing to pay.  If interested, can people please reply direct to Rosie.

Julian