canberrabirds

Wednesday walk report, Tidbinbilla 15 July

To: 'Martin Butterfield' <>, 'David Rees' <>
Subject: Wednesday walk report, Tidbinbilla 15 July
From: John Bundock <>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:01:42 +0000

I don’t think the fires had much effect on  the flame robins we saw. About a month aqo there were plenty around Mt Franklin Rd and around Honeysuckle Creek. Two of us saw flames and hooded, apparently migrating, at the junction of Naas and Apollo Roads 8 days ago. There were few flames at Tidbinbilla about 10 days ago but a week ago I saw a few where we saw them today and a lot more when I returned to the same spot a couple of hours later.

John Bundock

0400249429