canberrabirds

Tumut weekend

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: Tumut weekend
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 22:37:20 +1000
Dear members

As you may have seen in Gang-gang or on the website, COG has a campout on private property near Tumut from Fri 17 to Sun 19 April.  On the Saturday morning we will be assisting the Tumut Field Study Group with their quarterly wetlands survey, with the Tumut Lions Club providing breakfast.

Thus far, we only have 4 COG members signed up for this trip.  If the recent cold snap has put you off camping, there is the option of staying a motel in Tumut.

If you would like to join us for the weekend, please contact me.

Thanks
Sue Lashko