I’d have to say the forecast for tomorrow is a bit unclear, as I’m puzzled
by how rain at times would amount to a predicted only 1-2 mm. So it’s hard
to tell from this whether it will be raining am tomorrow.
However, I should point out that the COG web site for field trips contains
Problems - COG Field Trip leaders will always be
at meeting points. Where weather is a problem, a decision will be made on the
spot about proceeding.
So I will be at the meeting point whatever the
weather. Of course if you wake up and it’s raining it’s your choice as to
whether or not you participate. If you do please come prepared for cool
I should also point out that the weather tomorrow
wet or dry is unlikely to favour mass honeyeater migration as it will be cloudy
with a reasonably high overnight minimum – the best migration weather is
cold overnight followed by still clear days.
They also seem be have been coming through much later this year. often not until
around noon, I expect we will not finish later than
So let’s hope for at least some sun, but we do need
PS please remember to take some morning tea which
we’ll have on the