canberrabirds

Starlings

To: canberra birds <>
Subject: Starlings
From: Nathanael Coyne <>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 16:40:38 +1100
Near the Jamison Centre.

I haven't been very vigilant, but the last time I saw a starling in the area was June 2013, and that was a lone bird feeding.

This current flock seems to be mostly juveniles? Guessing by tail length, beak colour.

They do split up but into groups no smaller than a dozen birds.

Nathanael Coyne (Boehm)

www.purecaffeine.com

Canberra, Australia
0431 698 580