canberrabirds

Your Canberra Bird Notes: Call for contributions

To: chatline <>
Subject: Your Canberra Bird Notes: Call for contributions
From: Michael Lenz <>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 16:35:22 +1100
The next Annual Bird Report (ABR) is at the final proofing stage thanks to the tremendous efforts of Paul Fennell, Steve Wallace and the dedicated team of writers of the systematic section.

Now it is time to consider the next general issues of CBN for 2015.

I am asking for material (articles, notes) relating to the status, distribution, behaviour and other aspects of the biology of birds in the ACT and the surrounding region. Book reviews or other contributions are also  most welcome.

If you want to discuss any potential contributions with me, please feel free to contact me via email or phone (6249 1109).

I am looking forward to your contributions!

Michael Lenz
Editor of Canberra Bird Notes