canberrabirds

Re: COG and Turner the powerful owl

To: Christina Zdenek <>
Subject: Re: COG and Turner the powerful owl
From: Terry Bird <>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:06:44 +1100
 Unsuccessful early this morning but a bright young fellow with zoom lens showed me where it is located at 1600 today 31/3. If you discount the oak trees look for the third row of pine trees heading towards Civic and I have cunningly affixed a scrap of paper to a lower twig on the road side of a callitris type tree which someone will surely name for us. There it is high in the crown, actively preening with no evidence of prey on this occasion. Cloggers are waning  but a steady stream of visitors from near and far are still being attracted to the site. T2 0427292298

Sent from my iPad