canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Abnormal colouring- Australian Raven

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Abnormal colouring- Australian Raven
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 11:19:12 +1100

I had a look in the website for the CBN article on this by (I think) Chris Davey – or was it Michael Braby?  I don’t seem to be able to search the CBN holdings any more, although it is stated they are ‘searchable’. I am getting too old for the technology.  A general search of the website brings up A Raven photos, including one of a part albino from some years ago