canberrabirds

A new book on native plants of Canberra

To: "calyptorhynchus ." <>, Canberra Birds <>
Subject: A new book on native plants of Canberra
From: "Baird, Ian" <>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 06:09:10 +0000

I had no problems – in the morning

Cheers,

Ian B

From: calyptorhynchus . [
Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2015 5:07 PM
To: Canberra Birds
Subject: Re: [canberrabirds] A new book on native plants of Canberra

Looks great, I tried to buy it, but the website wouldn't accept the free shipping discount code they supplied. No contact details. Web shopping fail.

John Leonard

On 4 February 2015 at 11:32, David Rees <> wrote:

Folks

The following is a message I have received from a former work colleague. thought it might be of interest to list participants

'An ex CSIRO colleague of mine, Meredith Cosgrove, has just published a beautiful book on the plants of the ACT.  It is a photographic plant guide to native plants of the ACT and it features 327 species native to the ACT, with multiple images per species (showing habit, flowering, fruiting, stem features etc), distribution maps, key id features and more. Meredith put it together over 7 years and did all the photography and the page design'.

It can be purchased online at meadow-argus.com

Disclosure: I am passing this on an FYI basis - I get nothing for doing this.

David

--

John Leonard
Canberra

I want to be with the 9,999 other things.