canberrabirds

Callum Brae under threat - this email is serious, no joke here.

To: Megan Mears <>
Subject: Callum Brae under threat - this email is serious, no joke here.
From: iinet <>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:37:57 +0900
Hi Mega and Margaret. I suggest you contact Jenny Bounds who is the COG Conservation Officer to see what she can advise. Cheers Alison

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Jan 2015, at 11:17 am, Megan Mears <> wrote:

Hi Margaret,

Given that the 3rd object and purpose of COG according to the website is:

  • to promote the conservation of native birds and their habitat.
I feel sure that members must have ideas about who to contact or processes that may commence. I don't attend COG meetings with any regularity so I don't know the systems, but there must be a helpful procedure.

Megan