canberrabirds

Goosed

To: "'chatline canberrabirds'" <>
Subject: Goosed
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 07:16:27 +1100
Not as bad as being Geesed

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Bird
Sent: Thursday, 1 January 2015 6:56 AM
To: chatline canberrabirds

Here is another one for all you word experts ! Swooping incidents fall into
insignificance compared with a real attack by an angry domestic gander. As a
small child in Northumberland I unwittingly entered the driveway of a nearby
dairy farm to be confronted by a gaggle of geese honking and hissing in a
most threatening manner. At this tender age nobody had told me to stare them
down, hold my ground so I turned and ran as fast as my little legs could
carry me. A bad mistake as the fearsome gander easily caught up with me,
latching on several times to my plump little bottom. A very painful
experience., long to be remembered, and as you will have guessed the meaning
of the word.

Sent from my iPad