canberrabirds

Guide to HANZAB volumes - I now have finished one

To: Philip Veerman <>, chatline <>
Subject: Guide to HANZAB volumes - I now have finished one
From: Michael Lenz <>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 06:58:28 +1100

For those interested, I want to point out that you can print off from the Birdlife Australia website a HANZAB index for common and one for scientific bird names. It gives volume and page numbers. Just go to the website and write in the search field "HANZAB index" and select what you want from the links to files that come up..

In 2009 Alastair Smith ( see his email to the chatline: http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/birding-aus/2009-01/msg00503.html) managed to obtain the index from Oxford University Press and suggested to Birds Australia that they upload this index to their website.

Michael Lenz