canberrabirds

Guide to HANZAB volumes - I now have one

To: <>, <>
Subject: Guide to HANZAB volumes - I now have one
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 21:46:57 +1100
Hello All,

My request got a result. Jack Moorhead sent me his one page version, to which I have made some improvements. It is one page on MS Word format that does just what I was looking for. I would be happy to send it to anyone else. I could even add page numbers first, to give a bit more functionality. He wrote to me as below (extract):

Philip

-----Original Message-----From: Jack Moorhead [ Sent: Friday, 26 December 2014 6:35 PM
To: Philip Veerman      Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] Guide to HANZAB volumes

Hi Philip,

When I first saw your email I assumed lots of people would have done the same thing, but apparently not. I'm more than happy for you to send this out to whoever you feel, like you said it is not a difficult job but a little bit time consuming. All of your changes look good........

Thanks,

Jack

Hi Philip,
I have attached a one page document I made many years ago. Hopefully this is what you are after.

Thanks,

Jack