canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] white browed wood swallow.

To: "Canberra birds" <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] white browed wood swallow.
From: "Wallaces" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 18:25:47 +1100

-----Original Message-----
From: Wallaces
Sent: Monday, 8 December 2014 6:25 PM
To: 'Elizabeth Compston'
Subject: white browed wood swallow.

Two chicks in the Oriole nest today. The Grey Fantail nest near the horse
gate also seems to have survived the rain as have the three White-browed
Woodswallow nests I know of. One of the triller nests I was watching was
abandoned before the rain and the Leaden Flycatcher nest near the horse gate
has fallen out of the tree but the three young seem to have survived. An
active White-throated Gerygone nest near the horse gate also seems to have
survived the rain.

Steve