canberrabirds

Birding and nature publications

To: "Canberra Birds" <>
Subject: Birding and nature publications
From: "John and Kathy \(home\)" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 09:27:33 +1100

Need some ideas for Christmas presents!

COG provides a service to members at the monthly meeting by selling nature related publications at great prices, with discounts ranging between 10-30% off RRP.

We have loads of new books in this month, so come along to the meeting and have a browse. Bring cash, as we don’t have the facilities to take credit cards.

Some of the latest books include:

The Secret Life of Birds – Colin Tudge

Sydney Birds – Peter Roberts

Gary the Gang-gang – Peter Sykes (a great Children’s book)

Field Guide to Mammals of Australia – Peter Menkhorst and Frank Knight

A Complete Guide to Reptiles of Australia,– Steve Wilson

Australasian Nature Photography: ANZANG

Best 100 Birdwatching sites – Taylor

Birds of Prey of Australia – Debus

Complete Field Guide to Butterflies – Braby

Field Guide to Tasmanian Birds – Watt

Where to see birds in Victoria – Dolby

Finding Australian Birds: A Field Guide - Dolby

We also have a number of older publications at reduced prices.

You can check out the ad in Gang-gang (2nd last page) for more information on other publications or contact me by email if there is something you particularly want.

Cheers

Kathy Walter

COG publications sales