canberrabirds

Powerful owl has moved BUT is in the same tree

To: Terry Bird <>, chatline canberrabirds <>
Subject: Powerful owl has moved BUT is in the same tree
From: Raquel Ormella <>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 22:29:52 +0000
Hello All,

Myself and Emma located it in the same tree this morning at 9am. It is well
hidden but if you use the smaller batch of guano as a guide, you will see it
high up but well hidden near a fork in the branch. Good views of his back. To
see it's head stand near the stack of white garden benches.
Best
Raquel