canberrabirds

Wednesday Walk to Stoney Creek NR

To: "'Martin Butterfield'" <>, "'COG List'" <>, "'COG Wednesday Walkers'" <>, "'Roso, Darren'" <>, "'gang-gang'" <>
Subject: Wednesday Walk to Stoney Creek NR
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:37:52 +1100

Having surveyed the Hall TSR during the “blitz” I can confirm it as a very good birding site. However something that certainly needs attention is the HUGE amount of Blackberry growing on site making it very difficult, if not impossible in places, to walk along some vague tracks. It is also a site that you need to be able to get over a gate, so not recommended if you have dodgy ankles like me.

Mark