canberrabirds

Still time to book for the COG Gala dinner!

Subject: Still time to book for the COG Gala dinner!
From: "Canberra Ornithologists Group Inc." <>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 05:05:45 +1100 (EST)

Members and friends
The caterers have give us a little more time to finalise numbers, so I can accept bookings up until the 12th of November (but no more after that). The dinner is on 22 November, at Gold Creek (see canberrabirds.org.au for details and a booking form). The cost is $60 per person, and the guest speaker will be Bob Brown.
I can take final bookings/payments at next week's COG AGM/meeting. All payments, as well as booking forms, must be in by the 12th.
The dinner celebrates 50 years of birding in Canberra, and promises to be a very good night. There are spaces available, so if you want to bring a friend, they'd be welcome to join us.  If you are a subscriber to our email list, but not a COG member, you are also welcome to join us.  Contact me if you have any questions.

sandra henderson