canberrabirds

Regent Honeyeater in Tuggeranong town centre

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Regent Honeyeater in Tuggeranong town centre
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:47:34 +1100
Thanks Philip and Tun Pin Ong. At about 5.20pm the bird was in the flowering ironbarks next to driveway of the Alpha Hotel. I got excellent views after searching for no more than a minute, but it was being chased by several red wattlebirds, and flew off after about 5 mins into the scrub behind all the kangaroos. Bird didn't call at all while I watched it.
Sandra H