canberrabirds

FW: Greetings from Mark in the USA

To: <>, "Mark S Citsay" <>
Subject: FW: Greetings from Mark in the USA
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 13:54:13 +1000

Mark Citsay, a keen US birdwatcher, is looking for some escorted local birdwatching when he makes second visit here in October, specifically on Saturday 18th.  As I have a commitment to Swedish birdwatchers arriving on that day, is there someone else who can show him around?  If so please reply to Mark.

GD