canberrabirds

White-throated Gerygone

To: sandra henderson <>
Subject: White-throated Gerygone
From: shorty <>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 19:20:13 +1000
Thanks, everyone for your help. It seems it is a Western, he sure had me fooled but i am still sure i heard a WT so i guess i will be back there tomorrow for an other look and see if i can get some pics. But the good news for me is i got a new tick :)
The pics i posted were in the shade and i do have some crappy photos showing the eye is red.
@Sandra, the OBO will be most likely be getting ready to breed again at CB as i have not seen them at my birdbath for a couple of weeks. In June and July both adults and 2 Juvies were regular visitors to my birdbath for a drink.