canberrabirds

Re: [ww] Next COG Wednesday walk, 20 Aug

To: sandra henderson <>
Subject: Re: [ww] Next COG Wednesday walk, 20 Aug
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 08:25:39 +1000
If anyone would like a sneak preview, Jennie Wetmiller (Environmental Education Officer of QCC who came along to the Queanbeyan Sewage Works with us) has sent me the following message.

"We are having an open day this Saturday, 9 August at Mount Jerrabomberra.  I’ve attached an information flyer.  Anyone can attend, as we will have transportation to the top of Jerra for a view from our new platform.  There will also be a coffee van giving away free tea/coffee/nibbles.  I thought you might like to pass the word on to your fellow ornithologists because this provides a terrific opportunity for bird watching. "

Martin