canberrabirds

Fw: Where do all the bitterns go after rice harvest? Part 1

To: <>
Subject: Fw: Where do all the bitterns go after rice harvest? Part 1
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 21:06:58 +1000
Hello subscribers, I’m forwarding this link from Matt Herring who you might recall from my message a couple of weeks ago will be speaking to COG about his work at the 8 October COG meeting.

It is tempting to speculate whether the one seen in Canberra over the past month (plus the three seen at Rose Lagoon) had moved from the rice fields – I have informed Matt about the sightings.

Jack Holland