canberrabirds

Gang-Gnag muster week

To: canberrabirds <>
Subject: Gang-Gnag muster week
From: mariko buszynski <>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 18:52:48 +1000
I live in Hughes and I have not heard Gang-gang since the muster week started.  Before this week I heard them almost every week.  Today I heard it in a treed area between the Southern Cross Village and Kitchener Street at about 10.45 am. (between Garran and Hughes leading to the Federal Golf Course)