canberrabirds

Need feathers. Yellow-tailed black cockatoo

To: Mark Clayton <>
Subject: Need feathers. Yellow-tailed black cockatoo
From: Dan Rayner <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:32:13 +1000
Thanks Mark,

I appreciate your advice and as an avid bird lover I would certainly not want
anyone to even remotely consider the idea that I had taken a feather from a
bird I had killed. I knew that exporting (or even keeping) native animals was
illegal without a permit but I guess i hadn't really thought about feathers -
my cockatiel drops them all the time (makes a right mess!). I'll get friend to
consider something else.

Thanks again

Kind regards,

Dan Rayner