canberrabirds

Connect and Participate (CAP) EXPO 29 March 2014 at the Old Bus Depot Ma

To: "COG Chatline" <>
Subject: Connect and Participate (CAP) EXPO 29 March 2014 at the Old Bus Depot Markets
From: "Lia Battisson" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:18:50 +1100
All are invited to attend the above event.  For more information, follow this link:  www.connectandparticipateexpo.com.au

COG will have a stall and I will be coordinating the effort.  If you would like to be involved by assisting at the stall for an hour or so, please contact me and let me know what time would suit you best, so that I can coordinate times.  I will be there for the whole session, 10-4pm.  The first hour is for setting up and packing up is after 4pm.

Lia Battisson