canberrabirds

New website operating

To: "'canberrabirds chatline'" <>
Subject: New website operating
From: "Julian Robinson" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:55:30 +1100

I should have mentioned that the Photo Gallery at page http://canberrabirds.org.au/our-birds/photo-gallery-2/ is not working, it was supposed to be fixed last night and I forgot to check.  You can still access the entire gallery through the Bird Finder that IS working http://canberrabirds.org.au/our-birds/bird-finder/ - scroll to the bird you want and click on the photo icon.  You can also access more photos & info from the Garden Bird Survey and some bird calls at the same time… Bird Finder is designed to give access to all our bird info in one place.

The gallery should be fixed today, more bird calls will be added soon, the photo gallery will be revamped with new photos over the next year or so.

Some people have had problems caused by cached content from old website versions.  If this happens try a ‘hard refresh’ of a problematical page, usually hold down the shift key and click on ‘refresh’.