canberrabirds

Big metal bird [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

To: "'Denis Wilson'" <>, Peter Ormay <>
Subject: Big metal bird [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
From: "Perkins, Harvey" <>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 02:28:45 +0000

One of the Cooperative Research Centres I am involved with through work (CRC for Spatial Information) does research in this area, working on ways to increase efficiencies in aerial surveillance, particularly with Ergon Energy in Queensland. It is an area where drones could revolutionise the surveillance process.

http://www.crcsi.com.au/Research/4-3-Energy-Utilities/4-31-eFAS

http://www.crcsi.com.au/Research/4-3-Energy-Utilities/Commissioned-ROAMES

Dr Harvey Perkins

Assistant Manager (A/g) and CRC Liaison Officer – CRC Program Governance

Cooperative Research Centres and Small Business Programs | AusIndustry

Department of Industry

Ph: 61-2-62137472

Internet: crc.gov.au | ausindustry.gov.au