canberrabirds

Re: Striated Pardalote chicks in Aranda 29-1-14

To: Peter Ormay <>
Subject: Re: Striated Pardalote chicks in Aranda 29-1-14
From: John Harris <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 03:40:41 +0000
Congratulations Peter on hatching some S Pardalote chicks!
The ones which hatched successfully at my grand-daughters place were in a hanging pot, one of those with a gap at the bottom to allow water to trickle out and fill the saucer. The birds entered through that gap. Of course everyone gave up watering the plant after that!
Cheers
John

John Harris
Rev Dr John Harris,