canberrabirds

RE: ID - suggestions, at least, please. Sorted!

To: "'Margaret Leggoe'" <>, <>
Subject: RE: ID - suggestions, at least, please. Sorted!
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:33:50 +1100

Thank you all for your suggestions.  Juvenile scrubwren seems to be the favourite.  Following Martin’s and Alistair’s suggestion, I did a google search for images of WB scrubwrens, and there are plenty of photos of very dark birds with indistinct markings, certainly those markings would not  have been apparent to my spectacled eye.

Thank you again.  I think this is a first for my back yard.

Margaret.