canberrabirds

Walk tomorrow is ON

To: COG List <>, Joan Lipscombe <>
Subject: Walk tomorrow is ON
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:37:52 +1100
There is no fire ban tomorrow so we will do a stroll at Stony Creek as advertised.

It will however be very hot which apart from being unpleasant will likely cause the birds to be hiding as it builds up.    Thus I am proposing that we walk upstream for about an hour and then return, aiming to get back to the cars about 11.

As I have said previously bring lotsa water.

--
Martin Butterfield