canberrabirds

could you please help :)

To: Canberra Birds <>
Subject: could you please help :)
From: charles davis <>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:38:18 +1100
SO I don't usually ask of my online friends to vote for things, but I have just had two of my images make it into the top 30 finalists for a major photo comp to win a $35,000 trip to Africa. One of the images is of a local emu at Tidbinbilla and the other is of our local Roos  If you wonderful people could take 30 seconds to vote for my images in the following two links I would really appreciate it.