canberrabirds

Frogmouths and monitors

To: "'Canberra Birds'" <>
Subject: Frogmouths and monitors
From: "Steve Holliday" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 07:56:27 +1100
Hi Matthew and Stephanie

This is great, I've always looked out for monitors on Ainslie-Majura and
never managed to find one. I think sightings are quite rare in the ACT and
even more unusual near the city. There may be someone recording sightings
who would be interested in your report, I will ask around and let you know.

Regards
Steve