canberrabirds

Escape from Monty Python?

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>, "" <>
Subject: Escape from Monty Python?
From: John Brown <>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:03:31 +0000

I just want to check I understand this. Are you saying that these marks were put there by people doing research in order to track the bird (or the dispersion of a flock)? I have never seen or heard of that being done. Do you know who, when and why they are tagging the birds this way? If so we could get an indication of how old that bird is.

John