Tomorrows walk

To: COG List <>, JUDY MIDDLEBROOK <>, Mary Gorman <>, Noah Little <>
Subject: Tomorrows walk
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:34:54 +1000
At present the water is running deeply across our drive.  This suggests that Lake Road is going to be very damp and slippery tomorrow possibly making it dangerous for driving and certainly rather unpleasant for walking.  At this stage I am suggesting that we meet at the intersection of Lake Rd and the road out of Bungendore and see if we can drive safely down to the big dam for a start and then explore a few other spots near Bungendore to see what is around: we can discuss where tomorrow.

The forecast for tomorrow isn't brilliant, so if tpeople feel we should cancel I wouldn't argue.

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the Canberra Ornithologists Group mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the list contact David McDonald, list manager, phone (02) 6231 8904 or email . If you can not contact David McDonald e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU