canberrabirds

Re: NZ bird guides etc.

To: David Rees <>
Subject: Re: NZ bird guides etc.
From: Erika Roper <>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:22:57 +1000
Thank you to everyone for the helpful information about New Zealand!

As happens at ornithological conferences several field trips have been arranged, including one to Tiri Tiri Martangi. I signed up for that trip before sending my previous email, so it seems I made a good choice! I am unsure yet whether I will be able to hire a car, or if I will have time to travel to other parts of the country, but as I'm not going for several months I have plenty of time to plan and organise myself.

Thanks again!

Erika