canberrabirds

Scopes and others

To: COG <>
Subject: Scopes and others
From: Bob Rusk <>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 15:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!
After having a big response from people who have been considering buying a scope I asked my mate about the site .  My mate who not only bought the Vanguard scope also acquired his 10 x 40 vanguard binos at the same place and cant fault them unless compared with extreme top of the line. While I've been very impressed with both of these items I stress that its for you to decide on the quality before you buy any of these . I must admit that when he gave the name of this place it didn't inspire a lot of confidence, so if you are all sitting nicely I will tell you.  Its called "Dirt Cheap Cameras" believe it or not the web site has lots of quality items on it, plus there's a shop front in Sydney so its all up to you.
Bob