canberrabirds

A drive in the country, in July (2)

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: A drive in the country, in July (2)
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:18:02 +1000
Geoffrey

Had you traveled further around the Lake (rather than the (former) sewage works you would have found a number of other hides also created by the Mens Shed movement.  I think the ponds per se  are now pretty much unconnected from the crap processing function, which has been upgraded on the other side of the road, and only the traditionalists, such as us, refer to them in a faecally influenced manner.

I trust it was cooler than the 39 degrees we found in March/April.

Martin