canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Adaptor for a Mac lap top

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Adaptor for a Mac lap top
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 09:50:07 +1000

This is only one of several current connector issues.  At my last COG talk I had trouble with the HDMI/VGA adapter.  The below advice is from the audio-visual support page from Berkeley University, if you are planning on giving a talk there.  For the CGGS system, as at Berkeley, one end of the adapter needs to be VGA.  It is a long way to the corner of Bancroft Way and Telegraph Avenue to get one.  I would not count on the below adapter helping with your shaver overseas.