canberrabirds

News

To: Mark Clayton <>
Subject: News
From: Denis Wilson <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 00:20:27 +1000
Mark is correct.
  • Does the term “endangered box-woodland” actually mean anything if you are allowed to destroy it?
Offsets are a totally discredited fallacy.
Everything they claim to be offsetting is in fact a loss to the Environment.

Denis Wilson
Thou shall not steal from future generations by impoverishing or poisoning the Earth.

"The Nature of Robertson"
www.peonyden.blogspot.com.au