canberrabirds

Eastern Barn Owl

To: martin butterfield <>
Subject: Eastern Barn Owl
From: Alberta Hayes <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:27:12 +1000
Hi Everyone!

I did a circuit of Coppins Crossing last night and didn't see any. I haven't seen any in my many night time trips for about 3 weeks now. Mostly Boobooks with a couple of Tawnys in the Southern parts of the ACT.

That said, it is way too cold to get out of the car and actually LOOK for them at the moment. Brrrrr

Alberta