Nice analysis Geoffrey. Unfortunately that lame, naïve question was part of the hyperlink I copied. I lay no ownership to it. Perhaps the owl devouring the mouse bears a closer resemblance to human nature!
From: Geoffrey Dabb [
Sent: Thursday, 13 June 2013 10:15 AM
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] The owl and the pussycat!
Some answers to David’s question are as follows:
1. Owls and pussycats on the one hand and humans on the other are fundamentally different things.
2. One should not generalise about the getting on of owls and pussycats on the evidence of that particular owl and pussycat.
3. Some humans do get on like that.
4. Society would be different in some unfortunate respects if all humans got on like that.
5. The video only showed the bits where the owl and the pussycat were getting on.
From: David Rosalky [
Sent: Thursday, 13 June 2013 9:56 AM
Subject: [canberrabirds] The owl and the pussycat!
This is amazing
Why can't humans get along like this????
Le chat et la chouette
click on the photo!