canberrabirds

Birding between Melbourne and Canberra

To: martin butterfield <>
Subject: Birding between Melbourne and Canberra
From: Erika Roper <>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:58:13 +1000
Thanks Martin,

Any idea of what species I'd be likely to see? I haven't had the time to go birding for months, so I might need to brush up on my ID skills. Is there likely to be a list on Eremaea?

Also, with regards to Chiltern, I just had a look at the park map and there are a lot of different places marked. Which would be the best one to go to?

Erika