canberrabirds

Fw: Take the NPA No Hunting Photo Challenge

To: "'Canberra Birds'" <>
Subject: Fw: Take the NPA No Hunting Photo Challenge
From: <>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 11:55:12 +1000

Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:16 AM
Subject: Take the NPA No Hunting Photo Challenge

NO HUNTING in National Parks

Take the NPA No Hunting Photo Challenge - Ends 30 June 2013

NPA invites you to help create a visual story of the community opposition to amateur, recreational hunting occurring in the 77 national parks that the Coalition Government plans to open to shooters.

Our goal is to have at least one photo of people holding a "No hunting in national parks" placard in front of the entrance sign for each of the 77 parks. We intend to present the final collection to the NSW Coalition Government and media.

There are two EXAMPLE photos attached to this email.

These photos will not be used for profit, but may be published to promote the 'No hunting in national parks' campaign through mutli-media vehicles such as facebook, twitter, email, web etc.

For a complete list of the 77 parks go: http://nohunting.wildwalks.com/map

What to do:

Send through your photos by email to by midnight, 30 June 2013. We ask that no more than two images be sent through for any one park, and each image should not exceed 4MB.

Please note, it is illegal to attach objects or signs to National Parks and Wildlife Service infrastructure or trees etc. We ask people to please tread lightly in our national parks.

You can share thisinformation  with your friends by posting this link:
http://nohunting.wildwalks.com/takeaction

Thanks for your ongoing support!

Justin McKee

Campaign Coordinator, National Parks Association of NSW

PS: Check out our new web pages next time you're online:

> The risks: http://nohunting.wildwalks.com/risks

> Speeches and opinion: http://nohunting.wildwalks.com/opinion

Forward this message to a friend this link