canberrabirds

WW to Woodstock NR

To: Cog line <>
Subject: WW to Woodstock NR
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 16:01:43 +1000
and apart from the very impressive birds seen on the "official walk", the carpooling site at Stromlo Forest Park had yielded 14 species for those arriving early - including a Common bronzewing, a pair of Scarlet robins, a flock of about a dozen Double-barred finches, many Red-browed finches, Goldfinches, Pipits and some Red-rumped parrots. A separate report will go to the database for those birds.
sandra h