canberrabirds

Reserves- Extinction

To: "'boy nature'" <>, <>
Subject: Reserves- Extinction
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 17:57:29 +1000
Fortunately, at this point in history it is overstating the problem to say that most small mammals have gone extinct, over this massive, massive continent. Some have and others have suffered a greatly reduced geographical range. Australia has a particularly bad record in this. But taking the word "most" to at a minimum suggest a majority - at least half - we are not that bad yet.

Philip

-----Original Message-----From: boy nature [ Sent: Monday, 6 May 2013 12:52 PM      To:
Subject: [canberrabirds] Reserves- Extinction