canberrabirds

Control Burn Namadgi National Park

To: kym bradley <>
Subject: Control Burn Namadgi National Park
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 21:14:35 +1100
As you may have noted in the April Gang-gang, a field trip was planned for April 21 to Square Rock.   After 10 days of burning over 6000ha, clearly we need another destination.  If you have any suggestions and/or you are prepared to lead an outing on that day, please contact me.  Remember you do not need to be an experienced birder to lead an outing as there is always enough expertise among the participants who will be keen to help you out.

Sue