canberrabirds

Brown Quail at Jerrabomberra

To: COG List <>
Subject: Brown Quail at Jerrabomberra
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:49:45 +1100
G'day all
I am reporting this OBO Raquel Ormella.

Martin

Hello All,

I flushed 3 Brown Quail right next to the walking and cycle path at  Jerrabomberra on Saturday evening 9th March. It was about 6:30pm. The area where they were was quiet heavily invested with weeds - close to the Sonoran yucca plants that Martin posted, between the two foot bridges on the left hand side as you head back to Kellys. I don't remember them being reported at this location before and I was really surprised to see them.

Sorry for the delay with the report.

best
raquel

--